Saturday, August 5, 2017

New Templates in my store

I hope you're having a great weekend. I'm about to head out to have lunch with a friend. That's the highlight of my weekend. LOL! But at least I am getting templates made. :)

I have made 3 more templates. One is a Happy Car and then I have 2 Halloween templates.


I also still have my Buy-My-Store going on. It's an amazing deal. You'll get well over $1,000 of templates for only $100. You can't beat that. Come check it out here.

I also have my CU4CU license for sale. It allows you to make actions and scripts with my templates. You can only buy it through me and you cannot use my templates to make actions, scripts, etc without having the license. If you're interested in one you can email me at sugarbuttdesigns@yahoo.com

Here are my new templates. I hope you like my new templates and I hope you had a wonderful week and are having a great weekend.

Hugs


You can find this template here

You can find this template here

You can find this template here

You can find this deal here


No comments:

Post a Comment